Seven taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning in Harlesden.

Two adults and five children were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning late on Monday night.

A London firefighter
Seven people were evacuated from the building by firefighters

Two adults and five children were taken to hospital with carbon monoxide poisoning suffered in their house in Harlesden on Monday (January 11).

According to London Fire Brigade , the occupants left the house on High Street before the arrival of fire services and were treated on the scene by London Ambulance Service before being taken to hospital.

Seven people were evacuated from nearby properties as a precaution and crews shut down the gas supply to the house before handing the scene over to the police.

London Fire Brigade was called at 11.25pm and the incident took around an hour to deal with.

Fire engines from Park Royal and Willesden fire stations attended the incident.

Source: GetWestLondon